Monday, January 30, 2012

Consultant of the Week!

Hey guys!

Every week a consultant of the week is chosen from those nominated.  You can nominate somebody or win for any reason.  Our own Rachel Epperly won because "she is a bomb cook."  We thought we could share some insight into our consultant's minds and personalities by interviewing winners.

This weeks winner is... Alison Polivka!

She wins for "raising morale with general snarkiness and sassiness!"

I emailed Alison a few questions are her answers are below.

Q: Tell us some basic information about yourself.
A:  My name is Alison Polivka, and I'm a history major with a creative writing minor.  I hail from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, which is significant for beer and Summerfest.  That's really about it.

Q:  Why did you choose to come to Coe?
A:  I came to Coe because I got enough scholarships here that it's free to me. Not sure if that's something you want to put on the blog, but it's the truth.  (She makes a good point, but that is something very nice about Coe.)

Q:  Would you rather:  eat a chocolate egg filled with mayo OR eat a lollipop with butter smeared on it?
A:  I suppose I'd rather eat the lollipop.  You can lick the butter off really quickly and then have the lollipop after that nasty little interlude.  The mayo inside the chocolate egg would just explode in your mouth, and I'm not the biggest mayo fan in the world.  It's ok spread on things, but the texture is narsty.

  - Kelci de Haas

No comments: