Monday, February 13, 2012

Consultant of the Week

Congrats to the consultant of the week... Jane Lindemann!!



Jane is a freshman from Minneapolis, MN and she is majoring in political science (and of course, she is one of our bloggers).  She answered some questions for us about her time here at Coe.

Q: What is your favorite class at Coe?
A:  My favorite class this semester is Tap 1.  Need I say more?


Q:  What is your favorite thing about Coe?
A:  My favorite thing about Coe is all of the opportunities it throws at us: studying abroad, on-campus jobs, volunteering opportunities, internships, etc.

Q: Would you rather: Drink a bottle of Purell OR drink a bottle of perfume?
A:  Hmmm... I guess I would rather drink a bottle of perfume because it's probably smaller? But either way, gross. :P



Congrats Jane!  

  - Kelci de Haas

No comments: