Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Weekly Wisdom


An average person with average talent, ambition and education, can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused Goals. - Brian Tracy


Too often people sell themselves short. They say they aren’t good enough, they don’t have what it takes, and that they aren’t smart enough. But let me tell you…anyone who thinks this way is WRONG! Each and every person is good enough, each and every person has what it takes, and each and every person is smart enough. Don’t sell yourselves short. Set a goal and pursue it. Everyone has a quality inside of them that will “outstrip the most brilliant genius” and if it just takes a goal to bring it out, why wouldn’t we all set those goals (whatever it may be for you)?


In terms college life, this semester is almost over as well as so far from over. At least for me, I am at the point in the semester where getting motivated is hard. I may occasionally even think that I cannot do it because I am not smart enough. However after reading Brian Tracy’s quote, I will have the motivation to finish strong. After writing this, I am going to sit down and make some goals for myself. I may not be the most brilliant, but I certainly can work to bring out whatever brilliance is inside of me.


- Margaret Gruhler

No comments: