Thursday, June 20, 2013

Weird Things in the Writing Center

For those of you who have never visited Coe, or who haven't seen our new area, I decided to got take pictures of what I think are some of the weirder things in our Writing Center.

First off, cardboard cut-outs:

Abraham Lincoln's head fell down
We seem to accumulate cardboard cut-outs of various people. Don't ask me why; they just seem to appear in the WC on a given day.

Also, giant stuffed animals:
And busts of composers:
I think this used to be Beethoven, but now its a nightmare...
But the highlight of the Writing Center is definitely our expansive mug collection, which seems to have grown quite a bit in our new space:
My two favorites are the toilet shaped one and the owl shaped one:
You can't go wrong with owls.



As always, yours truly,
Julia


No comments: