Monday, February 17, 2014

Consultant of the Week

This weeks COW is Ethan Wykert who at the staff meeting looked quite southern with his nice dress shirt and the COWboy hat. He even took on the role by stating "Well, I do declare" at least once. Ethan takes on this upbeat spirit more than just at the staff meeting. If you are a staff member wanting to hear more about how Ethan was nominated this week's COW than you should go to your inbox and check any of the emails he sends out. While informative they are also highly entertaining!

Ethan Wykert: Junior
Major: Psychology
Campus Involvement: AAP Tutor, President of Phi a Kappa Tau

When asked about his most important role in the WC, Ethan responded "I think my most important role...is as an early riser." I didn't know that was a role, but after hearing what he does I would say he deserves another COW award. He may only work the 8am shift on Tuesday and Thursday, but he is in the WC at 8am EVERY DAY to help open shop for the day. Thanks Ethan for all your hard work!

While Ethan is dedicated to his work, he also leaved time for fun (which you would expect from a member of the all things fun committee). His funniest moment in the WC "was the time we had tiramisu brought to us and Alexis Avilla said he'd never tried it before. So I gave him a piece and asked him to take a bite. He did and started to shake his head as though he didn't like it. But I started joking with him telling him he couldn't be wasteful and I told him to put the whole piece in his mouth at once. And I kept pushing him until he had a mouthful of tiramisu and then everyone in the room burst out in laughter." If I say so myself, the WC atmosphere is all about a balance of work and fun. Ethan seems to do a great job balancing both.

No comments: