Friday, January 30, 2009

Coe College Satellite


Taylor here, writing to you from the Writing Center Satellite. It’s pretty lonely to tell you the truth. I have only my homework to keep me company. However, such solitude brings great thoughts. How many stellar black and white photos are in this room? Fifteen. How many blue chairs? Six. How many people will come visit me for some indepth conferencing? Probably not many. Yet I have hope, my friends!

We need to get the word out about this place. I’m a cool chica. I don’t bite. I smell pretty good. I like to converse and I like to think I’m pretty decent at it. And all of the other Satellite controllers are equally as splendid. Come visit us! Come play!

Otherwise, I will become one wily cat.

2 comments:

gringo said...

yes, we are interested in being acknowledged on your page.

The CWC said...

The satellite is so neglected!

I'm thinking big signs.

--Jenna