Friday, October 7, 2011

Quotes Of The Week!

In a floor kitchen, Sunday night at 8 PM...
Anonymous
“How many quarts are in a gallon?”

Writing Center Employee
“Four”

Anonymous
“No.. Really?”

Writing Center Employee
“Yeah, think, a quart like a quarter...”

Anonymous
“I don’t get it...Sorry...”

...Wow

* * *
in a floor lounge, Saturday Night (technically Sunday morning) at 2 AM...
Drunk girl (walking in randomly)
“Hey have you seen (unintelligible blurb)”

Sober people (sitting innocently)
“Nope, sorry”

Drunk Girl
“Oh. I see how it is. you’re those bitches from ill-a-noise...”

Sober People (who are not , in fact, from Illinois)
“do you need help getting to your room?

Drunk Girl
“NO! You’re just gonna take me to Ill-a-noise...”

...Ummm...

***
At the “Be like a kid again night” (run by Student Activities Committee), Friday night at 11:30 PM

Friend 1
“I’m gonna go ape-shit with these coloring pages”

Friend 2
I’m gonna go more ape-shit with my coloring pages!!”

Student Activities Committee member
“(walks by silently)”

***
In class
Professor
“It’s better to give offense than to take offense”

Truth!


  - The ears of Coe Writing Center

No comments: