Friday, April 27, 2012



Weekly Wisdom



The man who will use his skill and constructive imagination to see how much he can give for a dollar, instead of how little he can give for a dollar, is bound to succeed. - Henry Ford

I like how simply profound this quote is. We all have something—a talent, a fortune, a family, an education, and right now time to study for finals. What are you going to do with your something? I charge all of you to be optimistic and think of everything you could do and not just the things you can do. If I was an amazing singer I could say I will use my talent in the shower, however it is much more beneficial to think about the opportunities like joining a choir, auditioning for a talent show. More relevant to most college students, you have to ask yourself what you are going to do with your time this weekend. You can spend your time thinking about what you are going to do, or you could actually study for finals. There is enough time in the day to study for all of your finals, you just have to ask yourself how much can I accomplish in this time. You may have something as big as all the time in the world or as small as a dollar; but just remember that there are no limits to imagination, and imagination can often create something amazing in reality. So study hard and think of all the possibilities.

Thank you,
Margaret

No comments: