Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Heidi's Blog Update #8

Hey hey hey there readers!  Just wanted to make a quick post with kudos to Anna Hegland with help from Kobe Spencer on the fabulous newsletter that either has already greeted, or will be shortly greeting, you by mail this summer.  Yikes people, lots of strange stuff we've been eating!  My biggest question...and probably concern, lets be honest...is how so many people managed to work their way into consuming animal feces...hmmm? hmmm?  Stories to share at the first staff meeting and over our retreat I'm sure.

Speaking of retreats, and thus conferences, I must say I am suuuper pumped for our International Conference to San Diego!!  Now that I'll be a junior this year I have a guaranteed spot!  Huzzah!  Sadly I was not drawn for the Miami Conference this past fall but the trip to Baltimore the year before that was a blast...so very high expectations, which I'm sure will be met two-fold!

Tomorrow Kobe and I will begin work on the Alumni Newsletter, so I'll keep you posted on the goings on of that project!

Ta ta for now ("TTFN"  -Tigger...cause the wonderful thing about tiggers are tiggers are wonderful things!)

    - Heidi Heaton

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had the same question, Heidi. Reading everything that people sent in made for some interesting hours in the wc!