Sunday, August 5, 2012

Heidi's Blog Update #18

Hi WC blog followers!

Side-note before I even begin on WC business...I hope everyone's watching our US women's volleyball doubles.  Yikes, they are dominating Italy right now...so intense!  They just can't be beat.

Anyways, sorry, can't be watching the Olympics without actually commenting on the supreme talent every once in a while.  So in WC news, our website is slowly and surely coming along, so check it out and give us comments on what you like or what you'd like to see!  I'm hoping to hear back sometime this week from Kelly Russell about WC alums to start connecting with our alumni, but if you've been keeping up with the blog, here are the questions we'll be asking so you can prepare...

1. Where are you?
2. Are you married?
3. Do you have kids?
4. What do you do for money?
5. What do you do for fun?
6. Have you traveled anywhere recently?
7. What's your favorite Dr. Bob memory?
8. And share with us anything else that would be super interesting but we haven't asked you yet!

So alums, particularly from the class of '09 and '10, go ahead and give those questions some thought.  We'll be looking forward to hearing from you!  And we'd love a photo, so maybe shuffle through some scrapbooks while you're at it. ;)

When I return from my break at home I'll be helping Kelly Allen with a reception for the Heritage Office, so there will be lots to share about that night I'm sure.  I'm really excited.  That reception will be the evening of the 14th.

Thanks for keeping up with the blog!  Best wishes to my fellow blogger in Norway!  I'm sure Anna's adventures are way more exciting than my own right now, haha.  You go girl!

 - Heidi Heaton

No comments: